We have just launched a new arm to our business. MailStrike is a one-stop email marketing application that allows you to send custom-designed HTML emails to your subscriber and customer lists.
We work very closely with our clients and by far the most popular request we get post-website-launch is help sending notification emails or regular newsletters to existing clients/customers/subscribers or recipients. This normally means looking to external software or applications, sometimes resulting in incompatibility issues or crazy high pricing.
We decided to bridge the gap.
MailStrike can run seamlessly and simultaneously with any website we build. Everything goes through us so you can guarantee it’ll not just work, but also perfectly reflect your brand and look super pretty :)
I won’t go into the nitty gritty of what MailStrike can do in this post (please check out the dedicated site for a full list of features) but here are a few of the highlights:
- WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) email editor
- Drag and drop content builder
- No ugly logos or links – it’s all you
- Crazy-powerful reporting (down to who opened your emails and what they clicked on)
- All sorts of email personalisation
- Export and import email lists (unlimited)
- No send limits
- Pay as you go or pay monthly (email us to arrange a custom pay monthly plan)
- and plenty more…
If you’d like to find out more about MailStrike, you can visit the website. Alternatively, email us directly and we’ll answer any questions you might have.