We use Google Analytics to track deep and meaningful information about all visits to your website. Analytics allows us to see how people are interacting with your site, which pages are most visited and where people are exiting. It can tell us where in the world people are visiting from and what technology they are using, such as what browser or mobile device.
Some of the most useful stats we track include:
- Visits (the number of visits to your site)
- Unique visits (the number of unduplicated (counted only once) visitors to your website over the course of a specified time period)
- Pages/visit (the average number of pages viewed during a visit to your site)
- Avg. visit duration (the average time duration of a session.)
- Pageviews (the total number of pages viewed)
- Bounce rate (the percentage of single-page visits i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page without interacting with the page)
We can also schedule regular email reports for you to see how your site is performing over time.